The 2nd annual L.L.Bean Wintervention College Tour is heading back to school this fall, inspiring students to get excited and prepared for a winter full of outdoor fun. The Bootmobile, a larger than life version of L.L.Bean’s iconic Bean Boot, is making its second stop on the Wintervention College Tour at Tufts University on Wednesday, October 16 (11AM-3PM).
The Bootmobile will be on the Upper Patio at the Mayer Campus Center, where students will have the opportunity to:
- Win Great Gear. Tufts students will have a chance to win one of two great prizes – a Wintervention gear prize package and a pair of limited-edition Fenway Bean Boots. The first winner can choose one of four gear packages to help them get outdoors this winter including Slope Style, Snowshoeing, Hiking and Bundle Up. The second prize is a pair of Fenway Bean Boots made from the rain tarp that protected Fenway Park during the 2012 season, handcrafted especially for the winner.
- Win a #Wintervention. At the conclusion of the Wintervention College Tour, L.L.Bean will give away a shopping spree to one lucky student and four friends to help them get outfitted in L.L.Bean gear for the winter. To enter to win the grand prize, students can take a photo on site with the Bootmobile or in front of one of L.L.Bean’s wintry photo backdrops, and share their photos on Instagram or Twitter using #Wintervention. The winner will receive a $500 L.L.Bean gift card and a $250 gift card for four friends.
- Play Games and Get Giveaways. L.L.Bean will offer outdoor-inspired giveaways and coupons to students who participate in or win a game on site. The first 25 students to show up in L.L.Bean apparel will win $10 gift cards.
- Take photos with the one-of-a-kind Bootmobile and see the latest in outdoor gear.
- Information and photo from L.L. Bean